Who likes hospitals? ~ the little lioness

Who likes hospitals?

*puts her beanie on and wraps the blanket tighter*

God, I look sexy tonight. If only I had my ugg boots on. Maybe after my shower?

(I also need to tiday this house – maybe after my shower? maybe in the morning?)

*yawns* have to have the heater on tonight… have the bed to myself :(

Comments

comments

0 comments for “Who likes hospitals?

1. kelkel
    June 17, 2008 at 8:31 pm

What’s the deal with Rishni being in hospital? He’s ok?

2. June 17, 2008 at 8:51 pm

@kelkel: He got the plate removed that he got put in a couple of years ago when he broke his arm snowboardning in New Zealand. He’s alright, he’s going to be sore for a few days and probably in a cast up until just before he leaves for Germany (2 weeks) so he’s probably going to be feeling a little sorry for himself. Especially since he’ll be catching public transport more regularly :)

But yeah, he should be fine, just was still very groggy when I was in ther about 7pm (surgery was 230ish) so i left him there to sleep.

Means I get to skip out on a meeting in the morning to pick him up and dote on him a little :)

3. Danielle
    June 18, 2008 at 12:06 am

I have this mental image of you in fur-topped ugboots, beanie, and the new sailor undies. It’s very eclectic/barbarian princess :)

4. June 18, 2008 at 9:02 am

hahah barbarian princess. Mean while I have difficulty reconciling the pic above with the pirate on in the sidebar.

Dataceptionists last blog post..The Alcopop farce continues

5. June 18, 2008 at 10:34 pm

@Dataceptionist: I scrub up okay?

6. June 19, 2008 at 12:35 am

Someone just showed me a picture of one of our co-worker’s drive to work in Aberdeen this morning, where they’re having snow! I thought, this time of year, you lot were the ones who were supposed to be cold, while my hemishpere got the warm!
    (Of course, I live in Texas, where it’s mostly warm all the time, but, still…)

Hope you, and Rish, feel better soon.

Network Geeks last blog post..Too Many Readers

7. June 20, 2008 at 7:36 am

@Network Geek: It’s going to be tops of 12 today and rainign and miserable – don’t believe the weather pixie who thinks it’s sunny atm!