Had a decent gym session today. Sunday’s one of my “running” days, so I hopped on the treadmill, and thought I’d try something diffreent. An 8.0/9.5 km/h intervals, 5mins each. I warmed up into it, and went well until I really just needed to run to the toilet.
But then I came back, and went for 6.5/9.0 2 minute intervals, upping the run speed at each one, bringing it home at 12 (and no, I didn’t fall off). Felt good, but I think I’ll seize up in the morning!!! By the end of that set, I’d gone over 4.3km, and don’t know how I got there, considering I walked half of it! *bounces*
Okay, to bed. An early-ish night, still plan to watch a DVD that Phil burned for us while we were up. Then sleep. A scary-busy two weeks ahead of me before the end of the school term. I’m hoping I hold out for it all… and that I can ignore all distractions, and get all those reports done on time. *dies*
Mutterings after the cut.
- Cut the crap :: “Cut. It. Out”
- Scent :: vanilla. I love my body shop vanilla. It’s fresh and yum.
- Vanishing :: act.
- Wetness :: hehe. Moist.
- Cheap :: as chips
- Badges :: they told us the other day not to wear our magnetic name badges if we had a pace maker. Good thing I don’t have a pace maker.
- Puppy :: puppy fat
- Problem solver :: TOPS (test of problem solving)
- Gambling :: Poker. I think I’ll be at a Poker night on Friday. With maths boys and Pizza. Think I’ll take my Uno cards and start a side table to gain everyone else’s money that way. Or strip poker / Uno. Whatever.
- Sophia :: Loren?
Powered by Facebook Comments