10 Weeks til Xmas! ~ the little lioness

10 Weeks til Xmas!

And already you can’t escape it in the shops… this tree was in my local Woolworths this morning, as I ducked in after my first weights session in MONTHS…

10 weeks til xmas

10 weeks til Xmas, 9 weeks left of school term. I’ll probably work through til Dec 23 as Rish is, then travel Christmas Eve rather than Xmas morning this year – traffic was all well and good until it took an hour or something rediculous to cross between the M2 and F3 freeways… NSW – your transport plan is a shambles. My work diary is booked up for much of the term already. Nuts.

Where has my year gone?

Comments

comments

0 comments for “10 Weeks til Xmas!

1. Kelkel
    October 18, 2009 at 12:55 pm

“Ridiculous”. Why can’t anyone spell that?

God damnit. I haven’t started shopping yet, this is going to suck. :(

2. October 18, 2009 at 1:17 pm

I’ve never been able to spell it. That or deifinitely…. not without help and prompts.

I’m even worse when I’m hand-writing these days. Even though I don’t have the spell check on firefox switched for some reason, it’s easier, because at least I have half a chance to revise. with handwritign I’m screwed.

3. October 18, 2009 at 1:18 pm

I really find that word roots help me with spelling.

Spelling is a very good reason for me not to head into primary teaching in any official sense.

4. Kelkel
    October 18, 2009 at 1:24 pm

omg, I know what you mean. I cannot hand write anything these days. Spelling is terrible, but also everything has become a lot harder to read.

5. October 18, 2009 at 1:29 pm

We’re probably moving towards universal laptop use in exams, I seriously don’t know how I’d cope writing a long exam these days!

6. Kelkel
    October 18, 2009 at 3:20 pm

My hand isn’t a fan of exams that require long answers these days, that’s for sure.

7. October 18, 2009 at 3:48 pm

you could just be getting old…

8. Kelkel
    October 19, 2009 at 1:57 pm

*sigh* yes. I’m feeling quite old these days.
    We were at Pete’s the other day and Idol was on. There was something about 80’s songs and the announcer said “Many of our contestants weren’t even born in the 80’s!”
    Man. wtf.

9. October 19, 2009 at 1:59 pm

We had that discussion at work – one of our therapy assistants was born in November 1989, much later and we would have all cried, I think!