Chrissy Keeps Coming - the little lioness

Chrissy Keeps Coming

Arrived home this afternoon to find this on my doorstep:

Xmas 2009

My brown paper package gift from Valerie!!! Perfect timing – if it had arrived last week, it would have sat outside until we arrived home from Newcastle.

Xmas 2009

Xmas 2009
Rather Australian card there ;)

Xmas 2009
Jam Packed! (Rish likes the bubble wrap! Thanks!)

Xmas 2009
Awesome bird necklace and earrings. That purple is completely my colour :)

Xmas 2009
Another pair of earrings. Birds, too. Really hard to get a pic of though, sorry

Xmas 2009
The pegs have magnets to hold notes to my fridge :)

Xmas 2009
Something heavy in this!

Xmas 2009
Coasters! No wonder the postage was so high, silly thing!

Xmas 2009
Home mixed spices!

Xmas 2009
Valerie and her friend have their own Etsy store: Spunk and Sass Designs :)

Thanks for the awesome gifts :) Always fun to see what you will get in these things!

Comments

comments

6 comments for “Chrissy Keeps Coming

1. January 4, 2010 at 9:28 pm

what a fantastic haul of gifts! Nothing better than coming home and finding something awaiting your arrival on the door step! Happy new year!!
    .-= Maria@TheGourmetChallenge´s last blog ..The Botanical =-.

2. January 4, 2010 at 9:30 pm

Wow what an amazing package! I love the thought of a year long Christmas :P
    .-= Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella´s last blog ..La Cumbia Colombian Food & Shop, Kingsford =-.

3. January 4, 2010 at 10:25 pm

Love the peg magnets! And love the face that you’re still receiving Christmas gifts =) Here’s wishing you a happy and productive 2010!
    .-= mademoiselle délicieuse´s last blog ..Adriano Zumbo Pâtisserie & Café Chocolat, 28 Oct 2009 =-.

4. January 5, 2010 at 9:01 am

So glad you got the package!! I’ve been checking to see if you did. I’m really happy you like everything :) Happy New Year!

5. January 7, 2010 at 9:03 am

oh i love getting parcels in the mail! (even if i ordered it hee hee)
    and those pegs look adorable :D
    .-= betty´s last blog ..Restaurant Cuvee =-.

• January 7, 2010 at 4:00 pm