We ended up using the contents of my Fruit and Veg box win for good, not evil (including banana and pears for snacking this week).
(ps only 3 more days to end to win The Purple Glitter Jesus Money Box. Jesus is currently in my fruit bowl.
- 2 onions, diced
- 2 cloves garlic (I used jar)
- 4-5 bacon rashers, rind removed, roughly chopped
- oil (about 2 tablespoons olive oil)
- 3 potatoes, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 cup brown lentils
- 1L beef stock
- 1tbs curry powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Sautee garlic, onion and bacon in oil over low-med heat until onion soft.
- Add vegetables and tomato, heat through
- Stir in stock, curry powder, lentils
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Simmer for at least an hour – more if you have time. Top up the water as needed.
- Serve with awesome bread of choice.
Powered by Facebook Comments