The Devil made me do It - the little lioness

The Devil made me do It

Honestly, how am I supposed to be a good Christian girl, when THIS is what I come home to each day? ;)

Good Friday Devil

*giggles* ahh… what a way to spend Good-as Friday evening :)

And my costume? (ignore the dorky pose, I’ll get better at posing one day)

Good Friday Angel

See, I’m a Angel (ps angel wings make it hard to navigate in, and be navigated around in a bar)

Comments

comments

9 comments for “The Devil made me do It

1. April 3, 2010 at 11:58 am

I’ve attend a few parties with wings in my time (nothing like recycling a costume prop) and have discovered the hard way that the wings are wider than what I am normally and that care needs to be taken through doorways!
    .-= mademoiselle délicieuse´s last blog ..Epicure Recipe Card #24: Banana Pancakes with Golden Syrup =-.

2. April 3, 2010 at 2:46 pm

ooh what fun!!!
    .-= Lisa (bakebikeblog)´s last blog ..Good Friday lunch =-.

3. April 3, 2010 at 5:46 pm

no wonder you two make such a good couple ;)
    .-= Laura´s last blog ..What do I collect? =-.

4. April 3, 2010 at 6:27 pm

Cute! Opposites attract ;)

5. April 4, 2010 at 5:51 am

Red [Devil] gives you wings :P
    .-= Hannah´s last blog ..David’s Buttocks Chocolate. Wait, no, sorry – Venchi Hazelnut Chocolate. =-.

6. Kelkel
    April 4, 2010 at 5:44 pm

It’s easy so long as you don’t mind if your wings are pretty much shreded by the end of the evening. :)

A harder battle is convincing anyone why I’m allowed to wear them at all. C’est la vie.

7. Danielle
    April 6, 2010 at 10:27 pm

Hehe – Rish makes a good devil. I can see why he was crowing about the costume :)

And yes, wings are a pain. Just be grateful they’re not the huge hulking pseudo-realistic (can I say realistic about mythological creatures) feathered wings they use for photo-shoots. A friend of mine has a pair of those, and they are insane to move about in.

8. kala
    April 12, 2010 at 12:36 pm

haha you guys are crazy :p

• April 12, 2010 at 8:49 pm

nuh-ah, we’re the sane ones :D