(Being my birthday, you’re obligated to de-lurk and comment! Do it!)
Okay, any notion I had of doing a 101 in 1001 is long gone, I can’t even WRITE a list, let along get started on one. So perhaps, 30 items before my 30th birthday will be more manageable? We can always hope!
So, let’s see. What are 30 things I would like to achieve in the next 24 months?
- Finish my Masters
- Visit Japan
- Run 8km
- Sort out my diet
- Buy some knee-high boots that fit my calves
- Learn to cook tofu in at least 3 ways (including stirfry)
- Read 20 Popular Penguins (a few can be checked off already, will let you know in my first update!)
- Do some unassisted chin-ups
- Eat gluten free hot cross buns
- Finishing knitting the pink/red scarf that’s been in the cupboard part done for at least 2 years
- Run 10 km (Mothers day classic?)
- Have made at least 2 things from each cookbook I own
- Meet at least 10 more ‘internet people’ IRL
- Sell or play my clarinet
- Drastically reduce my diet coke intake – no more than one in a day, no more than 4 in a week
- Have a caffeine free month
- Try Body Balance. At least twice.
- Properly tag all my mp3s
- Do a pole dancing course or burlesque course (I’ve only done a one-off hens night)
- Make this gingerbread cake
- Get down to my “preferred weight” and maintain it for 3 months
- Successfully give blood (ie no passing out before they have enough)
- Take and blog a photo a day of me for a month
- Buy a re-usable coffee cup for my takeaway coffee (recommendations sought)
- Sew a skirt
- Sew a dress
- Do a wine tasting course
- Go skinny dipping!
- Bake awesome vegan cupcakes to take into work
- “Go Dark” for a weekend (preferably on the South Coast!)
I’m sure to “achieve” other things in that time, but here’s a few to keep tabs on.
Wish me well?
Oh and here’s a song you should all listen to. Because it’s my ring tone.
Powered by Facebook Comments