31 Photos in 31 Days (Day 2) Bootcamp! - the little lioness

31 Photos in 31 Days (Day 2) Bootcamp!

Bootcamp!

Got up not so bright and early this morning for my first session of bootcamp! I figured I might as well do the Monday morning, it’d have to set me in good stead for the rest of the week, right? It went well – with only 2 of us in the “class”… there might be a couple more next week, but it’s quite close to personal training at the moment… I’m going to be sore tomorrow! (I’m so unco!)

I’m currently in at uni looking for a few resources for the upcoming semester and the project I’m hoping to complete… Still, I’m looking forward to heading home to see Rish and have leftover sweet and sour! :)

Sweet sour pork

Comments

comments

7 comments for “31 Photos in 31 Days (Day 2) Bootcamp!

1. August 2, 2010 at 8:37 pm

only 2 of you in the class so far? what a bargain! (also: increased chances of him/her whipping your arse!)

• August 2, 2010 at 9:15 pm

@ Laura! 2 is pretty awesome. And yes i’ll be getting my butt kicked.

@ Jessica! I’m not strong yet. Maybe Monday mornings at 645 will make me strong in itself?

2. August 2, 2010 at 8:40 pm

You are a far stronger woman than I! Anyone who ever suggests boot camp to me gets heartily scoffed!

3. Renee
    August 2, 2010 at 11:19 pm

And there’s another pair of shoes ;) Nice!

4. August 3, 2010 at 8:53 am

Good for you! We just joined a gym and friends wanted us to do bootcamp with them. No thanks. I’ll stick to zumba and turbo kick for now. LOL. Maybe eventually?

5. August 3, 2010 at 1:25 pm

Mmmm, anyone who says bootcamp to me gets a bit of a scowl too!! Pretty impressive you made it considering it was such a wild and nasty winter night last night (well., that’s my excuse & I’m sticking to it!!)

6. August 3, 2010 at 9:42 pm

@ Anna I was worried too! but it didn’t rain DURING the session which was great!