It.

January 31, 2011 · 9 comments

It’s hot.

It was the first day back at work.

It wasn’t the first day back at school in Canberra.

It might be cooling.

It wasn’t a good night for sleeping last night for my body or my brain.

It just made today a little harder.

It wasn’t too bad (I’m 16 days without diet coke. I want to make a month. And only the one coffee this morning.)

It’s only a four day week but a long one, with presentations and new clients and reports and large folders of unknown children who need help.

It’s gonna be fine tho :)

Ninjas!

(Amanda Palmer tomorrow night here in Canberra!! And rumours of Ninja gig on Wed night!!! NINJAS)

{ 9 comments… read them below or add one }

Bells January 31, 2011 at 9:50 pm

serioulsy? Ninja gig rumours for Wed? I missed those rumours. So there! Please text me if you hear anything definite!
Bells recently posted..A Day at the Beach

Fiona January 31, 2011 at 9:53 pm

Will let you know what I know tomorrow night ;)

Sushi first, ninja gigs l8r

adele January 31, 2011 at 8:51 pm

Oh man, just you wait for Amanda Palmer. I went to see her in Newcastle last night, and it was epic, just epic. I got photos with her, and I bought one of her “death paste” shirts. She is truly amazing
adele recently posted..Never eating anything but this ever again

Fiona January 31, 2011 at 8:56 pm

eeeee so excited. Wish I could have also done great northern, sounds like from her blog she recorded a music vid in the upstairs of there. Haven’t been there in years!

Tomorrow night! Then ninjas!

adele January 31, 2011 at 8:59 pm

I really have a girl crush on her. She got up on the bar for her last song and did her ukulele version of “Creep” by Radiohead. Wow.
adele recently posted..Never eating anything but this ever again

Fiona January 31, 2011 at 9:03 pm

*sigh* I’m agonna cry tomorrow night

Hannah January 31, 2011 at 11:20 pm

It is going to be more than fine – it’s going to be wonderful. You are wonderful.

Except for the heat. 38 tomorrow, and like you I simply can’t sleep in this weather. I bought a fan but forgot earplugs and the noise doesn’t let me sleep… but the heat doesn’t let me sleep. GAH!
Hannah recently posted..Ani Phyo’s Coconut Breakfast Cakes- More Raw Vegan Fun!

Fiona February 3, 2011 at 7:18 am

thanks gorgeous. It’s fine.

Kelley @ Magnetoboldtoo February 6, 2011 at 11:50 am

Sorry, I got distracted by the Ninja.

OMG SO CUTE!