Following my rocking up to a Mummy Blogger event without being a mummy, I’ve made a few PR contacts that are playing out well. One offered me the loan of a Sony Xperia Arc for a month or so to have a play. Uhoh, this will only make me sad about my current phone, right?
Things I loved about it
- It’s purrrty.
- The screen is pretty too. Though I’m sure it flickers at times. Or was that me blinking?
- It’s light!
- The camera. Mostly. Once I got used to it anyway, some of my photos turned out nicely. Some not so, mostly because I found it hard to take a photo and keep my hand steady.
- The memory. Must bigger than my little HTC legend. SOOOOO many more apps I can download. hehe.
Things that bugged me
- It’s a bit temperamental about where you hold it so you can be heard on the other end.
- Sony’s wall charger. It has the cable go out sideways, which is annoying on a powerboard.
- Didn’t bounce as well as my other phone *ahem*
- Battery life still isn’t great in these smartphones, hey? Not if you actually wanna use it.
- It went through a few phases of restarting itself.
What phone features can you no longer live without?