Ahh here we go. For some reason I was silly enough to say “yes” to the idea of having only juices for three days straight. All in the name of blogging, I swear!
What I got each morning in the Sckinny Maninny Cleanse
(forgive that I seem to have lost a few juice pics along the way!)
Six rather large bottles of juice or soup arrived in a little esky. So much there, I wasn’t going to starve!
Dinners to soothe to taste bugs. There were all YUM!
The Best Bits
- Not having to think about what to eat for three days.
- The ginger!!!!
- Getting off coffee for a few days, but still being awake in the mornings!
- The pumpkin soup was yum! Actually, all the dinner soups were :)
The not-so best bits
- The evening drink. Couldn’t get into it. But then, I wasn’t that hungry so it didn’t bother me. I’ll use it on oats this week
- All the plastic bottles! Yes, into the recycling, but still…
- The same lunch 3 days in a row. Maybe I’m normally that boring anyway (tuna and rice cakes ftw!) It was yum though!
- Going to the loo. Lots!
I know some people use those sorts of juice diets to lose weight, but I don’t think you really can if you have most of the juice! (I was back to my low weight for the year, same as Oct 25, at the end, but we’ll see if that motivates me to keep going!!) Not to worry, I’m sure my body is relieved to have a little change in routine, and a break from the sneaky mentos. The low fruit menu looks quite appealing.
At the price, I’m not sure it’s something I’d purchase myself, but I can see sooo many advantages. No way I could motivate myself to prepare that much fruit and veg in a day!
(yes, this was provided to me at no cost by the good folk at Schkinny Maninny. RRP $215 plus $19.95 delivery in Sydney)
[kads group=”post banners”]
Powered by Facebook Comments