It’s been two months since Rish and I split up.
Long months? In a way. Short in others.
Some terrible times. Some wonderful
Slowly finding our spaces.
I’ve moved to the Central Coast.
Closer to work.
Nice to have my own space.
Striking a balance.
Let’s start a fresh? A walk on the beach.
Down to the cafe
Discover my new space
I still have to sort out the follow up from the big comp. Thursday? Maybe? If my head’s working.
Like following up the 500 emails in my inbox. Or at least deleting some.
Like the thoughts buzzing around in my head.
Can I mark all them as read too?
I think that’s about it. The encouragement. The acceptance.
Thank you. You all help me be me. xx
- My sandwich today at Scope on Mount Stromlo
- Everyone else liked their food too. It’s good when things you organise work out.
- Shanalogic.com is having a huge sale. But I probably shouldn’t buy anything. You should, though. it’s all awesome.
- I’m in the process of organising a Nuffnang-sponsored canberra bloggers meet. Let me know if you’re keep to come along! June 19. Save the date.
Enough for now, what good thing/s happened to you today?
- I don’t like waiting on hold. Especially not on my mobile
- It’s a long weekend! Yay!
- The current status on my netbook is they’ve ordered a part
- Yes, I roll my eyes and try to bite my tongue with limited amounts of success what twitter hashtags like #prayforjapan appear. That clearly makes me a horrible person. I’ll just go burn in hell now, okay?
- I’m avoiding the images. Because, aside from whip myself into some sort of panic, they’re not going to do anything for me. Not right now.
- How are we halfway through the term already???
- I like limes.
Have a great (long) weekend.