Yummable Chicken Burger, plus: Who I'm sleeping with tonight ~ the little lioness

Yummable Chicken Burger, plus: Who I'm sleeping with tonight

Chicken burger and chips

I was defeated by this at lunch today. Gorgeous marinated chicken burger from the cafe downstairs at the Uni of Canberra. HEAPS of crunchy chips, could have done with more salad. The aoli was a fluffy fresh thing (the thing that looks like melted cheese) that wasn’t too creamy. Got through maybe half the chips, and left the top of the bun. Yummable.

And who is keeping me company while Rish is away? :)

Who I'm sleeping with tonight

My dear old Woof. Woof and I go way back, to my first Christmas, in 1982. Love.

(he has cataracts, poor thing. I need to colour in his pupils again with permanent marker soon)

Comments

comments

7 comments for “Yummable Chicken Burger, plus: Who I'm sleeping with tonight

1. April 12, 2010 at 10:36 pm

Yup, Newcastle girl til I moved to Canberra 2005 :)

2. Adele
    April 12, 2010 at 10:32 pm

Good timing! My partner is away for two nights for the first time since we moved into our house, and I need something to snuggle. I am going to go get my teddy out of the box he is in and enjoy!
    You have done quite a few posts on Newcastle. Did you used to live here?

3. kala
    April 13, 2010 at 6:02 am

dude that looks so good lol send me some….shit n/m I’m a vegan! lol you can just make it with fake chicken for me ; )
    .-= kala´s last blog ..Destiny’s Photoshoot =-.

4. April 13, 2010 at 10:08 am

I am lucky to have two furry cats to keep me company when Mr BBB goes away!!!
    .-= Lisa´s last blog ..Macaroni Monday =-.

5. April 13, 2010 at 3:44 pm

Woof is kinda gorgeous. Also, I feel I need to do some sort of competitive ANU burger post now. :P
    .-= Hannah´s last blog ..Diary of a Return to Australia: 10-12th April =-.

6. April 19, 2010 at 10:34 pm

Mmm, that’s a lot of chips! Heaven :)
    .-= Fig & Cherry´s last blog ..Planet Cake Easter Cupcakes Course =-.

7. April 20, 2010 at 10:51 am

I leave some of thebread too when face diwht a burger and chips situation like that (more room for chips then!) :P
    .-= Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella´s last blog ..Tetsuya’s Scrambled Eggs with Truffle Salt – Slothful Sundays =-.