Bloggers Without Makeup ~ the little lioness

Bloggers Without Makeup

I probably wear makeup about once a fortnight when I’m heading out for dinner and/or drinks, so you’ll usually see me without makeup on this blog, but why not join in the fun of Bloggers without Makeup? :p

Bloggers without Makeup

I’m in the Uni library, on the final day of my semester, writing an essay about modifying a LOTE curriculum to make the language learning of a girl with Asperger’s disorder more successful. It’s an interesting topic, and does not require makeup (though it does require coffee!)

Nearly there!

Comments

comments

0 comments for “Bloggers Without Makeup

1. May 14, 2010 at 12:15 pm

Oh, man, gotta love the ads this brings …

2. May 14, 2010 at 5:19 pm

Hehehe, what a brilliant initiative! Good on you for joining in! I don’t often leave the house without make-up. Wish I had heard of this earlier as I’ve already got it on and it’d be a terrible waste to take it off now :-P
    .-= Jen (jenius.com.au)´s last blog ..Papa Gino’s on Lygon Street, Carlton, Melbourne =-.

3. May 14, 2010 at 6:04 pm

Very brave I don’t know if I could do it! :P

4. May 14, 2010 at 7:02 pm

Damn, I got a penthouse ad, what’d you get??
    .-= Laura´s last blog ..Another Noice-ities and Bloggers Without Makeup Day =-.

5. May 14, 2010 at 8:38 pm

I originally got ones for the celebrity nudes. Awesome. Wish I’d followed the links :p

6. May 14, 2010 at 10:43 pm

I love your shot! Good luck with the essay – sounds interesting :o)
    .-= Joni´s last blog ..Bloggers Without Makeup =-.

7. May 15, 2010 at 2:54 am

Great shot! Good luck with the paper (and the coffee acquisition).
    .-= Kristin´s last blog ..Raw and uncensored =-.

8. May 15, 2010 at 5:16 pm

well done. i leave home without make up every day so i’m used to it hehe ;-) sounds like a great blog. i think there’s way too much false retouching in magazines these days so it’s good to get back to reality :-)
    .-= Simon Food Favourites´s last blog ..Shakespeare Hotel: Home of the ‘no condition’ $10 meals, Surry Hills (14 May 2010) =-.

9. May 15, 2010 at 10:51 pm

You look great, especially considering you’re writing an essay. You can usually see my head starting to explode or my brain starting to ooze out my ears about 100 words in, and I get much simpler topics than that. Hope the essay goes well.
    .-= Cerry´s last blog ..Bloggers In Jammies With Unbrushed Hair and Dodgy Webcams =-.

10. May 16, 2010 at 2:38 pm

Great pic! Thanks for sharing.

.-= Jodie at Mummy Mayhem´s last blog ..Bloggers Without Makeup Day =-.