31 Photos in 31 Days (Day 16) Doctor, Doctor ~ the little lioness

31 Photos in 31 Days (Day 16) Doctor, Doctor

August 2010 082

While the doctor ran about an hour late, I gathered some pamphlets on milk, anxiety, contraception, ovarian cancer and more, oh and kept up with Twitter. There is a foot for 31 photos with knee high socks under some jeans.

I have three days off work with a medical certificate, two “for if you get worse” scripts, one for if I actually get worse, the other for if the nose dries but the cough keeps going. I’m going to have to watch the time I spend on the computer the next few days so I don’t get too angry with politics. As if that could happen :p

Comments

comments

10 comments for “31 Photos in 31 Days (Day 16) Doctor, Doctor

1. August 16, 2010 at 4:25 pm

My Dad and I have had many yelling conversations in the car lately (with one of us dropping the other at work/home/somewhere) about the election. Not yelling at each other, mind, because we agree. Just yelling because it’s so frustrating. GAH.

P.S. Feel better! We need to have oru Hippo playdate… in about a million years when the essay marking stops…

• August 16, 2010 at 4:38 pm

sometimes the radio deserves yelling! I struggled the other week when Hack had a Christian Democrat candidate on, more so when Joe Hockey was on.

2. August 16, 2010 at 6:08 pm

hope the drugs kick in sooooooooooooon.

so, what’s the deal with milk? am i drinking the wrong kind??

• August 16, 2010 at 6:11 pm

It was full of different milks like zymil, physical, pure organic, and goat milk. Just a Pauls milk ad.

• August 16, 2010 at 7:05 pm

damn, though i guess the FREE MAGNET should have told me that!
        i’ll stick with my good ol’ woollies milk then, eh

• August 16, 2010 at 7:09 pm

That’s what Rish drinks – woolies lite milk.

I drink whichever lite soy milk is on special when I’m stocking up :p I only really have it on my muesli in the mornings, so haven’t developed a taste preference.

Though I do prefer the bonsoy in my takeaway latte ;)

3. August 16, 2010 at 7:56 pm

Oh, I hope you feel better soon! It sounds like we’ve had much the same thing. Rest up and get well.

• August 17, 2010 at 10:05 am

I reckon I’ll get better. Fortunately Thursday/Friday are PD days at work, so I can be a little passive if I do go!

4. August 17, 2010 at 2:28 am

Hope you feel better. Going to watch the election on the net.

• August 17, 2010 at 10:06 am

I think it can pretty much be watched through Twitter!