The profession of interior designer has a fairly stable position due to the fact that the real estate market is growing, and clients are interested in high-quality decoration of premises, both residential and commercial.
And in this area, the work of a 3d visualization services by 3Nitro is very important, which create a realistic image of how the room, office or house will ultimately look, taking into account the decoration of the walls, the location of furniture, lighting and other details.
3D visualization of objects is aimed at obtaining high quality 3D images of some object. 3D rendering can be performed for some product (designed or actually existing), a design object, or just a three-dimensional element used as part of some composition. In 3D visualization of objects, an important role is played by light (light setting), materials (properties of rendered 3d surfaces), frame composition, which most advantageously emphasizes the feature of the rendered 3D model.
The result of 3D visualization of objects is high-resolution images suitable for printing, or animated videos. The size, proportions, form of filing for 3D visualization are discussed at the stage of forming the technical task for 3D visualization.
Source materials for 3D visualization of objects
For high-quality 3D visualization of an object, you need any materials that allow you to understand the three-dimensional shape of the object. These can be working drawings, sketches, sketches, magazine clippings, photographs of the target object, and finally, the object itself, if it exists.
Types of 3D visualization:
* 3D visualization, object 3D visualization is the visualization of individual objects that can be used as advertising images, illustrations, etc.
* Architectural visualization of interiors is the visualization of 3d interiors at different stages of the design process
* Architectural 3D visualization of exteriors is the visualization of 3d models of buildings, quarters, development areas, i.e. everything related to architectural solutions
* Creation of 3D animation and 3D-videos – creation of 3d animations for presentations, incl. flying over the territory, character 3d animation, technical 3d animation, etc.
* Production of advertising 3D animation and 3D videos is the creation of advertising videos using 3D graphics
* Special uses of 3D graphics are atypical use cases for 3D graphics in the most unexpected projects
Rendering takes from several hours to several days, depending on the complexity of the task and the professionalism of the performer, without taking into account the time of discussion and agreement with the client.
The whole process can be roughly divided into the following steps:
1. Make sure that the computer has enough RAM to perform the work (8 GB is enough for basic projects, and then the programs will slow down a little, from 16 GB is ideal).
2. Raise the walls according to the drawing. A drawing made by hand or in a program is usually issued by the client, and in the process of rendering it becomes a base, a “frame” for further work.
3. Select models of interior elements (windows, doors, furniture, decor, etc.) and insert their project. There is no need to model furniture from scratch (except for a simple cabinet, bar counters and kitchens), and it makes no sense. You can take the necessary elements from libraries and insert them into the project, especially since customers need to see how the item looks in the interior that they decided to order from a particular brand or buy in a particular store.
4. Setting the view is the most important part of rendering. Its task is to focus attention on some part or some specific aspect of the project. For example, give visual information to builders on the performance of work or show the client a general view of the premises.
5. Set up materials – give color, texture, pattern to all surfaces. For example, the metal elements of the bar counter and the wooden countertop cannot look the same and differ only in color. For users of the aforementioned 3D Hamster, this is a fairly simple step, since the program has a library of materials. Therefore, newbies do not need to be able to customize them at the beginning of their careers, but over time it should be done, since developing such parts on their own increases the value of the specialist in the market.
6. Adjust the lighting in the frame.
7. Make a render and, if necessary, post-processing
In order to get an excellent result, it is best to contact a specialist https://www.treenitro.com/3d-visualization/3d-interior-services/3d-interior-rendering/.