HHC: What Is It? Benefits, Safety & Legality
What is HHC?
HHC is an abbreviation for Hexahydrocannabinol, a hydrogenated derivative of tetrahydrocannabinol. HHC is a naturally found phytocannabinoid. The compound is considered a minor cannabis cannabinoid found naturally in cannabis. Like Delta 8 and 10, HHC is processed from hemp-derived CBD using a chemical procedure.
Does HHC get you high?
Some users report similar effects to the conventional THC product. The majority of users say the level of potency “high” effect of the HHC is somewhere between Delta 8 and Delta 9.
Do you experience any side effects when taking HHC?
HHC can have various effects on users who influence by multiple factors like tolerance, intake of food, and the strength of the best HHC cannabinoid products. Euphoria, feelings of joy, and increased body temperature and heart rate are all reported, along with various degrees of altered visual and auditory perception.
What is HHC Indica as well as Sativa?
HHC describes as being like HHC is similar to indica strain. Indica creates more the body high, not the head high, which its counterpart sativa knows to produce. It is a relaxing body-high that’s great for those looking for tranquil effects.
What are the advantages of HHC?
- A longer shelf life – Some cannabinoids are UV-sensitive and heat-sensitive, and their effectiveness will diminish over time as they expose to the elements. However, HHC has a much longer shelf-life than natural cannabinoids such as THC and CBD.
- Relaxation and Mood for Restorative Sleep Elevation. Many people have included HHC in their self-care routine to reduce anxiety and get a good restful night.
- Pain Relief Benefits Early research shows positive results from HHC as a pain-relieving tool. A few users have reported that it’s more efficient than delta-8 and delta 9 THC when relieving pain.
How to Select the HHC products:
As with all supplements or add-ons to your health regimen, It’s best to study your sources to make an informed choice. HHC is no different. It packs some tips about how to choose the best quality product.
- Customer Feedback – Check out the reviews and testimonials about the product via social networking platforms. You can gain a lot from those who have gone before you.
- The source of HempHemp It’s crucial to understand the origin of HempHemp. Hemp grown locally and ethically instead of imported varieties is essential to ensuring high quality. It’s an excellent idea to examine how the soil that the HempHemp is cultivating in.
- Transparency – Before purchasing your HHC-based product, It is good to seek out an independent audit report on the purity and quality of the components. A reputable hemp business is likely to post this information on its website or make it readily available on request.
Is HHC Stronger Than Delta-9-THC?
It isn’t easy to know the exact potency of HHC because of the absence of studies on its effectiveness. Even the manufacturers of HHC products admit to an inconsistency. The ratios of inactive active HHC molecules can differ from a batch. Although these companies try their best to boost the number of active substances in their products, they do not have complete control over the number of active compounds.
Based on the chemical formula, it is probable that HHC is more potent than delta-8 but is not as powerful as delta-9. The estimates vary. However, tetrahydrocannabinol could be at least 80percent as potent as D9.
The rule is that any THC version that has at least four carbons on its side chain can produce intoxicating effects. For instance, delta-8, delta-9, and delta-10 THC each have five carbons. The same is true for HHC. In addition, THCP, the most potent version of THC, is composed of seven carbons.
HHC Effects and Benefits
Lack of evidence from a scientific perspective implies that the apparent benefits and results from these effects of the HHC cannabinoid are primarily anecdotal. The people who have taken it have reported that HHC impacts are like THC and include the feeling of euphoria, altered auditory or visual perception, and changes in cognition. In general, expect effects similar to delta-8-THC, the sense of relaxation. But, some users say they feel more energetic and have more focus.
An earlier previous ducted in 1977 studied HHC in rats. Researchers found that cannabinoids may have properties similar to narcotic painkillers but significant differences.
The study from 2007 mentioned previously examined HU211 and HU243 in mice. The study found that HHC increased sleep duration by between 700 percent. Researchers also noted that the substance demonstrated delta-9-THC-like effects on mice, though with less potent products.
How safe is this brand?
On the market today, there is a wide range of HHC products. Some prefer certain brands, while others prefer others. Be informed before you buy.
A brand’s safety can be revealed by customer reviews. If many people have had positive experiences with a brand like iDELT∆8, it is likely safe to use.