Gamblers in the UK are increasingly choosing non gamstop casinos UK because the Gambling Commission places too strict restrictions on them. Yes, the regulator has good aims: to reduce the risks to players and reduce problematic addictions. But in some cases, its decisions have the opposite effect. Players leave for foreign platforms.
A similar situation occurred in Sweden after new gambling legislation was passed. In 2019, the number of Swedish enquiries regarding casinos without connection to the anti-gambling scheme had increased dramatically.
Consequently, it is more important than ever to understand: which casinos provide reliable services while not limiting customer enjoyment.
Types of Non Gamstop Gambling Sites
To choose the best gambling site, you need to understand what type suits you best. There are several types of gambling platforms:
- Online gambling halls, which contains only slot machines. There is a vast assortment of slot machines but little other entertainment. But the quality of games provided, as a rule, on high.
- Casinos offer a full range of gambling games, from slots and card games to bingo and lotteries. In this case, they offer everything bit by bit. The content of slots may not be as varied. But all categories of entertainment are represented.
- Bookmakers. These platforms specialize in sports betting. Bookmakers usually occupy a particular niche: some offer more options for betting on football, and some on cybersports.
- Poker Rooms. These are platforms that offer poker tables and tournaments. Players battle it out amongst themselves, enter contests or create a steady income for themselves.
- Portals that aim to offer absolutely everything from slots to poker. Old and well-known brands with a long history do this. Most gambling platforms choose one or two destinations.
UKGC rules and Gamstop restrictions have led to the popularity of casinos not on Gamstop
Non Gamstop betting sites have emerged due to stricter rules of the UK Commission. The legislation imposes stringent criteria for obtaining a UK licence.
In addition, the regulator:
- constantly audits, reviews and inspects online and offline gambling sites;
- controls all the subtleties of the licenses: for example, there are separate rules for the different types of slot machines;
- requires compulsory connection to Gamstop, etc.
Mandatory connection of all UK gambling sites to the national registry means the following. If a player closes his or her access to 1 resource, he or she cannot pass to other platforms. However, this option does not always suit a person. Consequently, foreign operators that are not subject to English law come to the rescue. It means they are not connected to the registry and can legally provide gaming products.
Betting sites not on Gamstop for sports fans
International betting sites not on Gamstop offer a wide range of entertainment. They aim to be at the forefront of events, so they offer the latest entertainment:
- pre-match betting;
- live betting;
- virtual sports;
- fantasy leagues;
- you can even bet on politics and the weather.
Some bookmakers offer TV games – a hybrid of casino games and betting. Say you can bet on which combination will end up on the table in the next round.
These platforms vary in the quality and format of the odds, the range of sports and other products. To find out which suits you best, read reviews and reviews on specialist websites.
Reasons for the rapid growth of UK Casinos Not Listed as Gamstop
There are many reasons why overseas platforms have dramatically become popular with UK players. However, we will highlight three main factors besides the lack of connection to the national anti-gambling scheme.
Licensing and payment methods
These platforms have approvals from top gambling regulators. No self-respecting brand would enter the market without a licence. Support from the Commissions of Malta, Curacao and other reputable jurisdictions are as good as the UK regulator’s approval.
- For example, Malta is considered the “king of online casino licensing”.
- And Curacao is the most popular option for online gambling.
Also, foreign brands offer convenient payment methods, including bank cards, e-wallets and cryptocurrencies. More often than not, you get a few dozen payment options at your disposal. Most of them provide deposits and withdrawals within minutes.
Security and quality software
Having a licence is directly linked to security. Regulators place high demands on the protection of customers’ personal and financial data. Foreign operators comply with these requirements because they want to attract and retain as many customers as possible.
For the same “customer attraction” reason, gambling brands strive to offer as many diverse and quality games as possible. Operators usually provide hundreds or thousands of games from dozens of well-known providers.
Consequently, you, as a customer, benefit from a safe and reliable platform for quality entertainment.
Attractive bonus offers
All non Gamstop betting sites provide a comprehensive rewards system. You can count on:
- Welcome bonuses for the first deposit or no deposit at all;
- Freespins on certain days of the week;
- Rewards for regular deposits;
- Loyalty program for regular customers;
- VIP Clubs for notable players;
- Birthday gifts, etc.
Thus, foreign platforms with licences from international regulators are an excellent option for having a good time.