Keiynan Lonsdale: TV Shows, Twitter and lifestyle
On 19 December 1991 Keiynan Lonsdale was born in Sydney, Australia. He is an Australian dancer, actor, and singer-songwriter from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. Keiynan Lonsdale is best recognized for characters in such movies as in the ABC series Dance Academy as Oliver Lloyd, for film characters in The Divergent Series: Insurgent in 2015, The Finest Hours in 2016, and Love, Simon in 2018, and Wally West / Kid Flash on The CW series The Flash from 2015 to 2020 as well as Legends of Tomorrow.
Lonsdale’s father is of Nigerian background of the Edo people whereas his mom is Australian of Irish and Danish background. Keiynan has 11 siblings together from both parental sites being his maternal siblings with five are three brothers and two sisters and the other six are his paternal siblings. On his mom’s aspect, he is the smallest of her six children while on his dad’s side he is one of seven.
Lonsdale started his acting career by getting his first acting job in 2007, with a section moving part in the movie Razzle Dazzle: A Journey into Dance. In 2008, he acted in a scene of the Australian television clinical staging All Saints.
Lonsdale turned into a common individual from the cast of the Australian teenager dramatization series Dance Academy in the 2012 second season; his role Oliver Lloyd turned into a standard in the third and last season.
In 2015, he tried out for the character of Jefferson “Jax” Jackson—a common character presented in the second period of the CW’s The Flash—however, this job was given to Franz Drameh. In its place, Lonsdale was given a role as Wally West, the beforehand obscure child of the saint’s temporary dad, who turned into a standard supporting role like Kid Flash. In 2017, his character left The Flash and appeared on Legends of Tomorrow. In the same year, Lonsdale likewise showed up in a scene of Supergirl.
In 2018, Lonsdale featured as Bram in the film Love, Simon, because of the novel Simon versus the Homo Sapiens Agenda, by Becky Albertalli, about a high school kid who battles to come out; Lonsdale has said that the job caused him to grapple with his own sexuality. At release, the film got positive audits from pundits and was named generally huge, as it is the first film ever delivered by a significant studio to focus on a gay adolescent sentiment.
MTV awarded Keiynan Lonsdale the MTV Award for “Best Kiss” in “Love, Simon”
Lonsdale has similarly delivered musical recordings, including “Good Life” in 2017 and “Higher” in 2015 and “Preach” in 2018, and “Kiss The Boy” in 2018.
HIGHEST RATED MOVIES:
- Dance Academy: The Movie
- Love, Simon
- Work It
- The Divergent Series: Insurgent
Lonsdale arose as being attracted to individuals nevertheless to sexual orientation via web-based media in 2017. Even though numerous media sources at first detailed that he was pansexual, Lonsdale inclines toward not to name his sexuality.
With regards to his connections and love life, Keiynan has seldom spoken about his past accomplice and lady friends. Though, in January 2019, Keiynan shared an image of him kissing Zak Frio on his Instagram account, who is attempted to be Keiynan’s mate. Keiynan Lonsdale’s midnight kisser, Zak Frio is a model and entertainer. But, the posts have been eliminated from his IG account and many assume that the pair is not, at this point together. However, neither of the gatherings has affirmed the news yet.
In 2018, Keiynan came out and openly talked about his sexuality and sex inclinations
The entertainer uncovered himself as not straight, which shocked most. In his Instagram Live, he told,
“It just depends on the day, sometimes I’m bisexual, sometimes I’m gay, sometimes I’m straight, sometimes I’m not anything. It doesn’t matter. Either way, through all that, I’m Keiynan.”
Anyway, he is expected to be single at the flash and concentrating more on his acting.
Keiynan Lonsdale Quotes:
- Don’t ever deny yourself a chance at your dreams. We’re all meant for great things, but not everyone believes that can happen.
- Sometimes I fall into the trap of keeping too much to myself, but I think it’s important to preserve certain things, it leaves something to the imagination.
- I’m living for myself, everything I do is to achieve my goals, so I’d love to stop caring so much about what I want by then and maybe focus on a bigger picture.
- I was the youngest in the house that I grew up in, so I feel like as the youngest you have it pretty good. At the same time, I guess I required a lot of attention, being afraid of so many different things. So I was never seeking attention; I wanted the opposite. I just knew that when I saw Michael Jackson on the television screen once, it was, like, “That’s it! That’s what I’m doing for the rest of my life.” I never questioned that.
- I’ve had down periods in the past few years where I haven’t been writing or working on music, and during that time something always felt like it was missing, but when I bring it back into the equation, everything in my life makes sense again. As corny as that sounds.
- He was a participant of the Australian pop group Panjo 5.
- Attended a protuberant performing art high school to learn dance, on the other hand, learned his desire for acting while registered there.
- Toured Australia in Fame The Musical as part of the cooperative and as the student for the role of Tyrone.
- He was VJ and a host for MTV Australia.
He has Key tattoo on his wrist.
READ MORE: Top 10 SolarMovie Alternatives in 2021