You always want to be on-trend and purchase quality clothes, supplies, and food. And thus, buy it from the corporations you are aware of or have heard of for quite some time. But how do you determine if the branded clothing piece you purchase is qualitative? This question does not make sense now, does it?
We are constantly fed with brand marketing that its logos are ingrained in our heads at subconscious levels. It is because of such branding that we can define the qualitative products with the non-qualitative. Brand management educates us with merchandise uses and features. It is what brand management does. It finds creative ways to connect the brand to every commoner that everyone remembers it even in their sleep.
Brand Management in simple terms means how the product is perceived in the market and strategizes as to how it needs to be improved or changed for broader visibility. A quality relationship with the focused market is a prerequisite to understanding the perception of the product. Brand management aids in modifying the product that includes the look and packaging & practices to enhance the client’s experience and relationship. 94% of customers are likely to show loyalty to a brand that offers complete transparency. It is one of the characteristics of brand management, when done right, increases customer loyalty.
Brand management helps not only to increase sales, but also to create a rapport with its audience that they stick to it for a more prolonged period. Here are some of the statistics the prove how valuable brand management is to the company,
- 73% of consumers love a brand because of its helpful customer service. No doubt, any consumer would want to have a good experience with the company while utilizing their product.
- 89% of shoppers stay loyal to brands that share their values. A buyer tries to find relatability with the brand they are consuming. The more they are relatable, the more loyal they are to the brand.
- 73% of people prefer brands that personalize the shopping experience. A shopper wants to feel valued and significant. Branding these days is personal and, when they get to experience the same, they prefer the same brands again and again.
- 94% of the world population recognizes the Coca-Cola logo. Because of its extensive branding, people prefer to have Coca-Cola than water when thirsty.
- 63% of people pay particular attention to brands when choosing a smartphone. It’s no wonder as owning a branded smartphone is considered to be a status symbol. The costlier the phone, the higher your status gets.
- 53% of businesses rely on content marketing as a branding strategy. With the advent of the internet, it has become prominent than ever to curate content that appeals to the masses and relates to them. Video content, blogs, influencer’s endorsements, unboxing videos, and whatnots.
- 77% of B2B marketers say branding is crucial for growth. Especially in B2B businesses, branding gives everyone an identity that the other companies get interested in. It helps the clients to filter and select the companies that resonate with theirs.
You now know how crucial brand management is when it comes to improving business. But you also need to understand how you can gain more publicity from the populace without having to invest much. Here are some of the tips and tricks to use,
Keep it simple silly. Simplicity is its ultimate sophistication. You need not inevitably have to possess the creativity to decorate your ubiquity with the grandeur of terms & compositions. It makes it difficult for the reader to understand and thus can’t relate! We aren’t in the Elizabethan era to overdo things.
Eye-catching logos to simple-sounding one-liner does the trick. As simpler your branding gets, the more recognition it received. When I say, “gives you wings…” what comes to your mind immediately? A RedBull can! Along with its logo that has 2 bulls in the red. And when I ask you to name the car brand that has consecutive 4 rings, the first thing that comes to your head is Audi!
All of the big brands have one common thing. Their logo is simple for any layman to identify plus, taglines that are catchy and personal. Understand the color coordinates and create your taglines that rhyme.
Get to know your customers. Keep sending your customers valuable information emails. Let them know about the new offers that you have executing. Send them a personalized email asking about rating their experience with your brand and what needs to be improved. When you regularly keep in touch with your customers, it helps them feel valued and thus increase your brand visibility amongst their peers!
But how would you find the email addresses of the professionals? Email search platform comes to your rescue. The most efficient email search platform is GetEmail.io. This website comes with a massive database having access to all the email addresses from around the world. GetEmail.io is a very effective tool for you to find the contacts of your clients and get in touch with them.
Social Media is the golden key. Did you know? Presenting a brand consistently across all platforms can increase revenue by up to 23% and, brands that blog generate 67% more leads. Take social media to your advantage and have a presence in it constantly. More than creating engaging content, you will get better responses when you engage with your followers when they post.
KFC and Starbucks have an excellent media presence with their witty responses to their followers’ tweets. It is entertaining and equally engaging. From the customers’ view, it is indeed a great deal when their favourite brand responds to them and initiates a conversation. It is personal and hence rewarding.
So get your thinking hats on and work on your strengths and weakness and create greater visibility to your brand.