Guide for the Perfect Summer Body: Workout & Diet Tips
Guide for the Perfect Summer Body: Workout & Diet Tips. Summer is an opportunity for a change from a long period of staying indoors and getting out and enjoying the beautiful scenery while catching warm summer rays.
The coming season feels like a whole new opportunity for relaxation and recreation. If you’re wondering how to get the perfect summer body and feel awesome in your skin, then get ready for your best summer so far as you sweat, eat and dream of your strongest self with these simple, yet crucial workout and diet tips.
How To Build Muscle Fast
This may be the last thing you want to hear, but it’s important to have realistic expectations. You have time to burn a lot of fat in just 4-6 weeks, but building muscle mass takes longer. Your first step is to find a gym so you can click here to learn more about that or try a Google search for your area.
So how do you build muscle effectively? Your goal should be to strength train the whole body about 2-3 times a week, with a few sets per muscle group and a load that is so heavy that you cannot repeat the exercise more than 10 times.
Choose or do an exercise program, learn to perform all the exercises included in it with good technique, and then strive to put on weight as soon as you pass the printed number of repetitions.
Here are some suggestions:
- Starting strength (3 days/week)
- Exercise program for beginners (3 days/week)
- Strength lab upper / lower body program (4 days/week)
- Strength lab training program (3 days/week)
Muscles across your body are stimulated after a proper strength training session, boosting your average daily metabolic rate. A good way to speed up your metabolism is to include a weight loss patch that will help your body burn more calories, but it’s important to combine it with exercise.
If you don’t have good knowledge of strength training, we strongly recommend that you choose a complete training program. Otherwise, the risk is unfortunately great that you do far too much of what gives small results, and too little of what gives great results.
Mix Your Cardio Training
For many people, high-intensity interval training (HIIT) is the best workout when they need to raise their heart rate and burn off some extra calories. HIIT is successful because it gives significant results in a short time. Breaking up cardio training into a 30/15/15 schedule (if you are aiming for one hour per day) is extremely successful, with the first session being steady-state and the next two being HIIT.
For example, with a daily workout of 60 minutes, you can get better results if you divide it into two or three sessions instead of doing everything at once. You can get up and exercise for 30 minutes while you have an almost empty stomach, 15 minutes before the next meal or after 3-4 hours of your meal and 15 minutes before the last meal of the day. This method will increase your metabolism throughout the day, making you a powerhouse for fat burning.
Skip Strict Diets
Going on strict diets and dieting regimens is seldom a good idea. Sure, they probably work well in the beginning, but the risk is great that you get tired pretty quickly. Invest in a more sustainable and long-term solution instead.
Why not test the 80/20 method for example? In short, the method is to eat healthy food 80% of the time, the remaining 20% you can eat things that you love to eat. In other words, you can eat everything, but not always, and not as much as you like.
Eat a High-Protein Diet
A high protein diet can help you maintain weight. Protein can help reduce your appetite and help you feel full longer. This is partly because protein-rich foods increase the level of the hormones that cause satiety and decrease the level of hormones that increase our hunger. This in turn can lead to you automatically eating fewer calories than you burn.
Last but not least, your body needs a large amount of energy to break down the protein you eat. Therefore, a regular intake of protein can also help increase the number of calories you burn each day. You probably get the best effect when about 30% of your calorie intake comes from protein. This is equivalent to about 150 g of protein if you eat 2000 kcal every day. If your protein intake is low, consider adding some protein powder to your diet. Make sure to choose one where you know exactly what ingredients you’re taking in, like Naked Nutrition’s Grass Fed Whey Protein Powder.
To increase your chances of actually succeeding in retaining that summer body that you worked so hard for, you should have a goal and a realistic plan. At least 30 minutes of physical activity every day, and a healthy protein-rich diet are important aspects, which should be part of the plan if you want to get your summer body and boost your healthy lifestyle.