How Price Comparison Engines Can Make Every Retailer’s e-Commerce Website a Success
Attracting more customers is the ultimate goal of any business, be it online or offline. However, the strategies for convincing buyers to choose your shop depend on whether you sell your products on a website or in a physical store. In this article, we’ll tell you more about price comparison engines and their importance for e-commerce websites.
Why Are Price Comparison Engines Necessary for e-Commerce Websites?
While marketing campaigns are great for advertising your products to potential customers, price comparison engines will increase your conversions. If folks can visit your shop with a few clicks, you definitely need a PCE! The logic behind these tools is simple to understand – people love comparing products and choosing the best deal! But how do these engines work?
How Do PCEs Work?
If you heard about Google Shopping or Shopzilla, you probably know something about PCEs. They are vertical search engines that show multiple products from the same category side-by-side to compare their prices and other things. To use them, users usually need to provide these websites with photos of a specific product, as well as its description and price.
But having your product’s info pop up next to a competitor’s one in search engines sounds off, right? Trust us, it’s an amazing thing for your business! PCEs can boost your sales, give you info about competitors, and help you follow trends, especially when combined with proxies for price comparison! Furthermore, they’ll show your product to viable buyers and increase your site’s traffic.
The Many Benefits of Using PCEs
We already mentioned some advantages of using PCEs. In the following section, we’d like to tell you about the 10 ways in which these search engines can boost your e-Commerce site’s growth! Here are the ten benefits of using these tools:
- PCEs can show your product next to other similar products online, which helps you find new customers among people who haven’t visited your website yet!
- PCEs are great for advertising your online shop. The more people get familiar with your brand and product, the higher your conversion rates will be!
- These tools help you understand what your competitors’ strengths and weaknesses are. With PCEs, you have the option of analyzing products similar to yours by searching for them!
- Knowing whether your product costs more or less than your competitors’ is vital for your business. Product comparison engines will give you insight into that!
- You’ll be able to come up with better shipping cost rates, service guarantees, and more with PCEs. All you need to do is analyze your competitors!
- A lot of PCEs offer an insight into your customers’ ratings and reviews. You can use this info to improve your service quality!
- By knowing what the newest product trends are, you can sell things that are highly demanded and earn more! PCEs can show you which products are trending.
- Product comparison engines won’t only give you plenty of information about your competitors’ strengths and weaknesses but inspire you to improve your products!
- Most PCEs display the URLs of online shops, which means that people will hear about your site. Also, you’ll be able to ‘scan’ your rivals’ sites for flaws!
- Instead of seeing your customers buy from online marketplaces, you can encourage people to stay loyal to your company by using a PCE!
How to Best Use PCEs
Once you start using a price comparison engine, you should be strategic about how you display your products’ information to potential customers. After all, you’re inspiring people to choose your online shop out of many! That said, they’ll need to be sure that your brand is the best out there! They’ll want to find out more about your products’ durability and value for money.
By laying out all the necessary information about your products in a comprehensive way and without distractions, you’ll motivate people to shop from your store. When they’re ready to buy something from your site, make it easy for them! Instead of making them create accounts, let them purchase as a guest! A complicated purchase process can make people shop on sites that have simpler solutions!
Boost Your Sales With Proxies!
Price comparison engines are great for growing your business, but there’s a risk of getting banned for collecting pricing data from websites. However, you can avoid that by getting a new IP address at each request with the help of rotating proxy servers!
A reliable rotating proxy service can help you gather the necessary data without raising any red flags and providing your existing and new customers with top-notch products and services!