A birthday banner completes a birthday party. It’s a crucial tool for celebrating the special guest of honor and welcoming your guests. You can choose from fantabulous birthday banner options. There are chalkboard, wood, paper, fabric, and printed banners.
You can hang birthday banners on the front or top of dessert tables, tabletops, or over the windows and doors. You can also hang them on stairs or in the doorway and entryway. Just make sure everyone can see the banners and enjoy.
- A fabric birthday banner in rainbow colors can be a great option. Chalkboard banners are also immensely popular. They are inexpensive and very easy to install.
- You can get a big chalkboard and write birthday greetings or welcome messages, or get small, separate chalkboards for the same purpose. The black and sky-blue combination is very popular.
- You can also paint giant birthday banners or go for fringe and gold letter birthday garland.
- The printable and photo birthday banners are also cost-effective options.
Exploring more options
In addition to a great party theme, proper decorations, great food, and birthdays sign, you need a fascinating birthday banner to make the day memorable. Birthday banners do make an impact as they also help in knitting the party themes. A banner makes the birthday champ feel more special.
- The Letter shape banner is ideal for your kid’ first birthday. It’s also the perfect tool to personalize the party. This banner is suitable for 4+ year old kids.
- All you need is scissors, cardboard, a hole puncher, string, paper templates, and numerous decorating crafts.
- A paper chain birthday banner is another unique way to amplify your little champ’s birthday bash. Just involve them in the birthday banner creation.
- You need nothing more than a paper, scissors, glue, and craft décor elements.
- If your kid is above 2 years of age, consider making a peg birthday banner. It’s a simple and effective banner to involve the entire family.
- You need quality cardboard, string, wooden pegs, and lots of craft decorations.
- You need to cut the cardboard into many shapes. They should be equal to the number of letters you plan to display on the banner.
- Another very simple yet mighty effective birthday banner is the balloon banner. You can personalize it as per your party décor.
- The tools are balloons, tape, stickers, permanent markers, and string.
Some adorable banners
Personalized paper straws are simply awesome. Minute details are very crucial. You just need to print out a few pictures of the birthday girl or boy, and leave some space around the face. After punching a hole at the cutout’s bottom and atop it, do some threading with the paper straw right through the holes.
READ ALSO: One Punch Man Season 3
Let the straws mingle with numbers and showcase them on a jar or container on your dinner table.
If your kid is very young, a kitten and pussy backdrop can be great for a birthday banner. Little ones love to cuddle and play with their furry pals. It can be an adorable banner on the snack or dessert table.